Thursday, July 3, 2008

go international new at target and more.


cute outfits in this^^^ what do you think?

currently enjoying this:


the kooks! =]


rants:

today i went to target to check out the new "go international" line for this month. and i have to say it is much better than last months Rogan Gregory (which is currently all over the sale racks.)The line consists of a lot of florals and ruffles (which is not surprising) though it is pretty cute for target most of the floral patterns are all the same on the dress,tops,skirts,and even swim wear which was kind of annoying because there was no originallity used with patterns. but all in all i would say it was ok.

leave me a comment to voice your opinion on the new line.

11 comments:

Richel said...

Cory Kennedy! Usually she looks messy, which I don't necessarily complain about, but she cleaned up very well!

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Thanks for the reminder, I actually haven't been to check out the Go International line since Rogan's stuff came out.

Alex said...

I love your blog! My computer doesn't load some of your pictures though. /: Wanna trade links?

terren said...

there was one dress i desperately wanted from the new stuff. but i loved the rogan line.

Anonymous said...

beautiful blog love everything and i completly agree with you about the target line being repeditive.=]

Christina said...

I love ur blog check out my fashion blog!!!

Christina said...

i would love to trade links!

Rk (nevermindme) said...

I love your blog layout! :3

The Go Internaional stuff is ok, but I don't think I'd buy any of it. I wish I could've actually found nice stuff from the Rogan line at Target! I liked it!

Anonymous said...

i saw this shirt that i absolutley had to have, but it was so flimsy- and it was like 25 dollars for a piece of material!! no way!

Display Name said...

i love all the pictures in the video and the shoes in the previous post.
you have great style!

holly said...

love the kooks!