Sunday, July 6, 2008

happy late fourth. etc.



this is my fourth of july dress the pattern is little cut-out flowers its really cute on i just wore it with some cute flip flops because forgot to pack any others that went. the tag says Loverocks but i bought it at tjmaxx for $12.99







^^^ what i wore to church.**i had a sweater over it most the time b/c the front is a little to low.

dress-american eagle
gladiators-old navy
neclace-a gift
ring-vintage

i have been out of town all week so im sorry i havent posted that much since i missed posting on the fourth i will share pictures with you of my outfit from that night and what i am wearing today etc. they are kind of simple becvause its been so hot here lately that i just throw on something and walk out the door.
next post will include fun music! so check back soon and comment on my outfits if you like.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Your studded sandals are so cool.

Alex said...

I love both of the dresses, and those sandals!!

Lucy said...

sandals and ring are fab!

Ashleigh said...

Love the studs on the glads..I tried them on and they made my feet look extra flat so it was a no-go for me...im sure they will look super cute in you ;)

Mary said...

I love it all, really!
But the first dress, WOW.
Perfect for summer, so cute!!!!