Monday, June 30, 2008

my camera skills.




so i've noticed im not the best blogger,because im more of a picture type person and i never really type about much so now im going to try and change that.i guess the main reason i never type about anything is that i believe who cares what i ate today,what the weathers like where i am, and what i am currently listening to.

Well now that i got that of my chest here goes..thrift shopping has been my hobbie since i could walk and i just love finding vintage pieces at one. thats where that hot pink top came from:), the shorts are DKNY, and the pumps are Nine West.Tommorow i will share more pictures and a picture of some awesome vintage loafers i found during my last thrifting adventure. so check back soon!


***p.s. sorry for the poor camera work. lol

5 comments:

Lucy said...

the shoes are so hot!

Ida said...

The heels are so nice. I love their color.

Sally Jane Vintage said...

No worries. I'm not much of a typer either. I just really like posting photos. Your blog can be anything you like it to be! :)

Miss at la Playa said...

I love the last picture. It would look great in black & white

lyndsie said...

those shorts are adorable. you have a really good fashion sense